Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best season to visit Armenia?
- What is the optimal group size?
- Is any visa support required to enjoy a tour in Armenia?
- What internet resources are recommended to be looked through prior to arrival to Armenia?
- Where can we get more information regarding the Armenian Church, Armenian Prayers and Saints?
Which is it the best season to visit Armenia?
This mostly depends on your perception of the weather. If you would like to enjoy sunny Armenia, then the best time to come is late May – late July and September – mid October. August in Armenia is usually very hot.
If you come during the period from late May to mid June, you will see warm Armenia with wonderful green areas.
To see Armenia of autumn, you are welcome to visit during mid September - mid October.
If you like heavy snow, then come just after mid January.
Whatever you choose Psalm Tours team is ready to provide you with a tailored pilgrimage meeting your requirements.
What is the optimal group size?
Smaller groups enjoy more personalized approach to each of the members since the number of pilgrims per guide and supporting personnel is less. On the other hand the group size affects the price significantly, since the bigger the group the less are the fixed costs per person. A 20 member group is actually optimal. Thus if your group has 50 members we can offer you to treat it as two separate groups with different guides.
Be aware that whatever group size you choose, Psalm Tours is ready to serve you with competence and devotion.
Is any visa support required to enjoy a tour in Armenia?
No visa support is required for visiting Armenia because it is very easy to obtain*.
The best way to obtain an Armenian visa is doing that in the Zvartnots International Airport upon arrival. It will cost you AMD 3,000** per person (for 21 days)***.
If your tour in Armenia includes the territory of Nagorno Karabakh, then you need a separate Karabakh visa. We provide full visa support. All we need is as follows:
- filling in an application form that we provide,
- your passports,
- a photo of 3x4 cm size (there is no problem if you do not have any, we will prepare it for you).
The visa costs AMD 3,000 per person.
* Visas are required for all citizens except for the citizens of CIS countries.
** For equivalents in other currencies click here.
*** The citizens of the following countries should apply for visa prior to arrival:
• China, except for Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macao
||• Saudi Arabia
• Sri Lanka
• Viet Nam
What internet resources are recommended to be looked through prior to arrival to Armenia?
We have selected some particularly useful ones for you.
Where can we get more information regarding the Armenian Church, Armenian Prayers and Saints?
We suggest that you visit the following links: